Thursday 12 April 2007

Bit of a love-fest

There are some very cool people in this big world. I am lucky enough to know some of them.

After my purple mohair cardigan was introduced to the world yesterday, Regenia from Tennessee offered me some antique pearl buttons because I couldn't find any I liked. I'm really buzzed about that. Thank you Regenia!

And Amy in Rhode Island included me in her list of Thinking Bloggers - a cool award system that's floating around the blogosphere. How lovely! I'll come up with my list when I've got more than a few minutes spare.

Also, thanks to the fun of Good Yarn Karma, I have 'met' fellow blogger Rose Red, and together we are hatching a little plan, but we can't say more than that right now.

Some days, the world seems a little brighter. And that's not the merlot talking, either.

Bells