Saturday 31 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 31: The Last Day

This is just a little note to say farewell for now.

Blogtoberfest has been fun and challenging and more than a little bit draining.

I need a break.

Thirty one photos below, to remind me that it's been a busy month with a significant amount of knitting, some travel and a whole lot of time with my lovely niece, Alice.

Blogtoberfest Highlights

1. Alice and Bells go shopping, 2. Modern Bib, 3. Not such a great view, 4. Alice, 5. Branching Out 2, 6. Alice and Fee, 7. Spring on the bikepath, 8. Floral tea cosy, 9. Golden Vintage - back, 10. Me and Alice - at Polly's house, 11. White blossoms, 12. Sweet Pea, 13. Myrtle on the line, 14. Styling shot with George, 15. Myrtle Leaf Shawl with Willow Border, 16. Needle Jug, 17. Helen's Lace, 18. Earbud Pouch - open, 19. Alice in October, 20. Lunch time knitting, 21. Myrtle Leaf Shawl Border, 22. Sea Glass bookmark, 23. Lobster Pot Yarns, 24. Poppy, 25. Pink Ribbon Day Cupcake, 26. Fee and Alice at the fountain, 27. Alice and I at the fountain, 28. Grey Skies, 29. Sunshine in the pines, 30. Victorian farmland, 31. Garter Stitch Bib

I'll be taking a fair amount of November off. At least two weeks, to work on some gifts and some behind the scenes blog stuff. But I'll be reading everyone else and hanging around the web. And of course, I'll be starting on my own project for A Long Lacy Summer. You'll be pleased to know I did eventually settle on the Icarus shawl and hope to cast on tomorrow.

So thanks for reading and being there. See you in a while.

Bells