Wednesday 11 April 2007

mmm....purple mohair

I apologise for not having better photos of the cardigan.

Until it's absolutely finished, this'll have to do. I just couldn't wait to post some sort of shot of it. I'm on the hunt for good buttons and not much showed up on the net today. I'm going to have to go to antique stores and look in person.

So, here's the full shot. Poor colour representation. I didn't get home early enough to do well lit shots. I know it looks a little boxy but it's quite fitted so it doesn't hang in a shapeless way at all.


Here's a dodgy self portrait shot. I swear when i get a new camera I want one with an automatic facility.

This gives a better representation of the colour and you can see the eyelets.

I was a little worried the lace collar would be naff - I don't know what you guys think, but I am happy with it. It's not obtrusive. It doesn't scream DORKY LACE COLLAR!!!

Now as soon as a)i can get good buttons and b)the temperature drops just a little more, this will be worn, and worn with pride and joy.

Bells