Monday 18 June 2007

i got pretty things


There are days when a girl just needs pretty things in her life.

When her bus is late by 15 minutes on a Monday morning.

When her bus home is late by the same time at the end of the day.

When it's so freaking cold she can hardly knit on the bus.

When the work day drags so painfully because it's Monday.

Pretty things help.



Pretty things came today in the mail from Donyale (whose name in all its variations I misspell every time I write to her...sorry!). Donyale has an Etsy store, but she's an Aussie.


I like her Etsy store. I like her stitch markers.


I like that they came in little organza bags with gold stars mixed in. She knows how to make a grumpy girl smile.

Oh, and this is my 200th post. If you think about it, there have been over 100 days when I haven't blogged. So I don't waffle on quite as much as I think.

Now, I'm off to eat the Indian feast my husband just cooked. He also knows how to make me feel better.

Bells