Tuesday 21 August 2007

Better late than never right?


So I've been awarded a Rockin' Girl Blogger award several times now (such modesty Bells!). Because I have nothing to show tonight except yet more length to the steeked jacket sleeve (it's going well, thank you very much), I thought I should say thanks to the nice bloggers who tossed this one my way and send it back out there.

The Rockin' girl Blogger award has been circulating for a while (go here to see how it originated) and loads of blogs I read have been honoured so I won't double up but there are just as many that haven't been recognised, too. Where to start! I'm not gonna say why they deserve their awards - if you know these blogs, you might agree. If you don't know them, check them out and see why I love them.

First up, Jejune.
Next, Donna from Random Knits.
Thirdly, Donyale.
Fourth, Olivia from Dreaming All The Time.
Fifth, Georgie and her Kitchen Table.

My definition of Rockin' Girl Bloggers are those who, to use a phrase I'm probably a bit too old to use now, rock my world. These are just a few.

Go forth and rock girls.

As for me, I've got many more rounds of my sleeve to get in before I crash for the day.

Bells