Friday 16 November 2007

Everybody else is doing it.....

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Sean did. You had to be there.

2.What were you doing at 0800?
I’d just arrived at work. I was checking my emails and digesting a Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Same as I’m doing now. Sitting at work wishing it was time to go home.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
I started a blog!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Alright, have a good one (to my boss as he left for the day).


6. How many beverages did you have today?
3 teas, lots of water, 1 sparkling mineral water.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black, with red tipped bristles.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A snickers bar. It’s my Friday treat.

9. Where were you last night?
Home. I did a lot of housework last night.

10 What color is your front door?
Stained wood – brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a little red change purse a friend bought for me in Tokyo.

12.What’s the weather like today?
Sunny spring weather. Or it was. Now it's clouding over.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Choc mint.

14. What excites you?
Making plans; surprises; new sock yarn; the sound of wine pouring into a glass.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I wish I was good at giving myself a cute, funky hair cut just by taking to my hair locks with a razor – but I’m not. So I don’t.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
By 10 years.

17. Do you talk a lot?
My husband says yes. I point out to him people I know who talk at about twice the speed I do, and for longer and he says, ‘yes, but I’m not married to those people, and I think you talk a lot.’ Yeah, I agree.

But I have been known to be quiet.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. The psychotic ex boyfriend of my youngest sister. Although you couldn't say I know him any more.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Not intentionally.

21. Are you a jealous person?
I’ve been known to be a bit green from time to time. I get very jealous of the sock yarn other people have!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A."
Adele.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K."
Kylie.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Sean

25. What does the last text message you received say?‘
'Home now’ – it was Adele telling me she was home (ie ready to talk).

26. Do you chew on your straw?
I’ve been known to. Yes. And pen lids. And pens.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes, but not curly enough. It’s sort of half and half.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
To meet a friend at the pub.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I cut rude people out of my life routinely.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
A snickers bar. And it was fabulous.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I hope not. Twice was enough thanks!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I haven’t seen a movie in the last two weeks, just a lot of episodes of Scrubs on DVD.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
You mean like a boy? No, see point 31. One boy is enough!

36. Did you cry today?
No, thankfully. I’ve been crying way too much lately.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because it’s fun reading what everyone has to say and I’m just self-interested enough to think spending 20 minutes thinking about me is fun.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

RoseRed, Jejune, Georgie, Jude, Olivia.