Friday 9 October 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 8: Giving Away A Box for Socks

I think it's time for a contest. Don't you? Let me show you what you can win.


Astute readers may well recognise it as a Box for Socks made by Canberra's own Buttontreelane. I have a bag from Buttontree lane that I use a lot. They're the perfect for on the move projects like socks, but are just as easily put to use as a storage place for notions.

To give you an idea of size, there are two 50g balls of cotton inside, puffing it up nicely.

If you would like to win this lovely hippo decorated sock box, leave a comment. That's all. Just say hello, share a thought, or not, and we'll see who the lucky winner is this time next week. I love a give away.

I'll leave you with a Friday photo of Alice. Because I can. It's one her mum sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Look at that face!

IMG_0247

Good luck winning the Sock Box!

Bells