Tuesday 9 January 2007

a competition!

Over at Stacie's blog, there's a competition which I think is very, very cool. It's got a social angle, a knitting angle, a stash reducing angle - everything you could hope for. And prizes!

Even though I'm a long way from America, I'm going to have a good go at taking part in this. I think Stacie is very clever for dreaming it up. I won't repeat the whole thing here - you can go and read it yourself if you're interested, but it amounts to gathering bits and pieces from your stash - yarn as well as tools - and providing a kit for women who are in a rehab program in Philadelphia. Check it out!

Good work Stacie!

Bells

ps if any of the Canberra knitters are interested in participating, maybe we could batch up our kits together and do a combined postage thing?