Thursday 3 July 2008

"Knitting Head"

That's what my nephew Willem called me last night when I sat down to knit in the evening. He laughed and said, 'Aunty Bells, you're a Knitting Head.'

Ah yes, Will. I am. And I rather like the title! He seems to have pretty much figured out that knitting is what I do.

And while we're on cute things, my mum sent me this photo a short while ago. He is visiting her today and she made him an apron and matching hat. Cute or what?



It's rather fitting since he has declared he wants to be a chef when he grows up. Some time back, he surprised his parents by declaring, apropos of nothing, "I want to be a chef and not a wrestler."

Well that's a relief! Because you know we all were worried about his tendency towards wrestling - NOT!

Look out Jamie Oliver!

But as for me, I am happy with my new title of Knitting Head and will go to SnB tonight proudly wearing my newly finished clapotis as evidence of such!

Bells